11/25/10

Snow : Photographs from the Silver World (pt.1)

      
Snow     
:  :  :  :  :  :  :    
Photographs from the 
Silver World Part I 
                                



                :  :  :  :  : : : :  :  :  :  :  :  :  :  :  :  :  :  :  :  :  :  :  :  :  :  :                 
Snow Photographs 
Set I
Introductory texts for The Silver World   
project are presented in part 2



Snow : Photographs from the Silver World     Set I , Image #1 




Snow : Photographs from the Silver World   Set I , Image #2




Snow : Photographs from the Silver World   Set I , Image #3




Snow : Photographs from the Silver World   Set I , Image #4




Snow : Photographs from the Silver World   Set I , Image #5




Snow : Photographs from the Silver World   Set I , Image #6




Snow : Photographs from the Silver World   Set I , Image #7




Snow : Photographs from the Silver World   Set I , Image #8




Snow : Photographs from the Silver World   Set I, Image #9




Snow : Photographs from the Silver World    Set I, Image #10













Welcome Page  to The Departing Landscape website which includes the complete hyperlinked listing of my online photography projects dating back to the 1960's, my resume, contact information, and more.




































































: